The Joyful Writer is a pre-recorded video course for writers who are struggling with feeling a lack of inspiration, as well as high levels of anxiety and resistance around writing. It is designed for writers who identify as intuitive, empathic, Highly Sensitive, and creative. It is a playful, lighter approach to writing that focuses on exploration, intuition, imagination, and expansion.
Who Is This Class For?
This class is designed specifically for writers at all skill levels who:
- Are afraid to start writing anything, or are currently not writing at all
- Are in the middle of projects but feel overwhelmed and despairing about how to finish them
- Feel bored or disappointed with their writing
- Overthink their creative ideas until they feel paralyzed and can’t move forward
- Feel like their inner critic is a bully they can’t escape
- Constantly judge themselves for not being “good enough” or “productive enough” as a writer
- Feel like they are a failure as a writer