WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is designed specifically for writers who:
- Are afraid to start writing anything, or are currently not writing at all.
- Start a lot of writing projects, but finish very little.
- Have trouble focusing on working on one story at a time.
- Want desperately to be a “real writer” but feel like an imposter or a fraud.
- Feel frozen/numb or agitated/upset every time they sit down to write.
- Constantly hear the voice of their inner critic while writing, which sends them into self-doubt and despair.
- Feel a deep sense of shame about their writing and like they are a “failure” as a writer.
There are also a few people who this course is NOT for. This course is NOT for you if:
- You have mild levels of procrastination and perfectionism and are looking for an organizational or time management system.
- You are looking for a system that will push you to work faster and harder and achieve more.
- You feel uncomfortable with emotions and energy work and prefer to work mostly with logic and rational analysis techniques.
- You are completely uninterested in excavating any part of your past or exploring any part of your childhood wounding.
I talk more in the video below about why I developed this course, what it covers, and what to expect from it:
The course includes:
- 8 videos
- 8 lessons (with journaling exercises attached to each)