Do you ever find yourself saying or thinking, “I’m just not that creative”?
In a recent World Economic Forum study, creativity has risen to #3 on the “Top Skills Needed For Career Survival” list – which means that this ability is no longer optional or only to be developed by artists, musicians, writers, or those in the “genius inventor” innovator class.
Creativity is essential.
The trouble is, our modern concepts of this idea are far too narrow. Our studies show that the majority of people doubt their talents and abilities, fear failure or rejection, and often feel resigned to a life of rote living.
In this course, based on his best-selling book, your instructor, Jacob Nordby, leads you through a process of self-discovery that can be applied immediately to your everyday life.
Take the course and you will:
- Use the Creative Cure Personal Assessment to gain clarity about what areas of your life are begging for creative restoration.
- Discover your values and how to begin realigning your life with what matters most.
- Learn about the powerful “Green Zone” in your nervous system and how to get there every day to experience anxiety relief, foster creative ideas, enjoy natural healing, and enhance your ability to connect – and create.
- Grow your understanding of left- and right-brain function, plus how to access brain wave states that cultivate deep learning and rewiring of limiting beliefs.
- Develop a regular creative practice in just minutes per day that will bring you greater peace, energy, focus, and enhance your “Creator Mindset” so that you feel empowered to craft a life that matters to you.
- Learn to use creative tension vs. harmful stress as fuel.
- Discover the power of The Creative Formula and how to harness it in your daily life.
- Reconnect with and deepen your sense of purpose so that even mundane tasks become meaningful in the creative life you are designing.
- Commit to an action plan based on baby steps leading to real-world results!